I truly believe that anyone can love to camp, they just need the right RV!
This guide to RV renovations will inspire and equip you to start your own DIY adventure! I have renovated everything from a vintage canned ham to a 1990’s Class C motorhome, to a brand new travel trailer. This book will include a culmination of everything I’ve learned along the way, as well as full color images of RV renovations that will blow your mind.
What you’ll find inside:
- Full-Color Pages of Beautiful RV Renovations
- Buyer’s Check-List
- Our Renovation Story
- Where to Start Your Renovation
- Renovation Planner Sheets
- RV Basics and Terminology
- RV Specific Design Challenges
- Buying Used Vs New Pros and Cons
- Titling and Insurance for Your RV
- Flipping an RV for Profit
- Painting RV Interior Walls
- Painting Cabinets
- Painting the Exterior of an RV
- Lighting Basics in Your RV
- Upgrading RV Flooring
- Dealing with Water Damage
- Replacing Furniture in an RV
- Recovering Cushions in an RV
- Upgrade RV light fixtures
PLUS: RV Inspiration and Designer Spotlights Featuring Some of Your Favorite RV Renovators on Instagram!