MARVAC RV Show Notes
Welcome to everyone that is visiting from the MARVAC RV show! Thank you for coming out to hear our family speak on our love for camping, RV renovating and travel with kids! I’ve put together some of the important notes I touched on at the show, just in case you missed anything.
Connect with Me
I’d love to connect with you more! Find me on these other social platforms:
Hashtags on Instagram
One thing I touched upon was finding awesome ideas through hashtags on Instagram. In case you missed it or didn’t write these down, here are some of my favorite hashtags to scroll through for RV inspiration:
I mentioned several of my favorite products to personalize our RV! Here are a few of them:
- Tick Tac Tiles
- Peel and Stick Wallpaper
- Peel and Stick Tile
- Industrial Strength Velcro
- Command Strips
- Faux Greenery – IKEA
- Throw Pillows
- Edison Style 12v Lights
- 110v Light Fixtures
- 12v Light Fixtures
- Warm White LED Lights
Here are a few of the points I touched upon at the show!
- Pack what you think you need, then cut it in half!
- Leave empty spots for clutter (empty closet, empty bins)
- Long range walkie-talkies for kids
- Be mentally prepared for things to go wrong!
- Snacks, snacks, snacks
- Keep the babies and toddlers contained!
- Baby gates
- Pack n Play
- Baby dome
- Electronics for in the car and non electronics at campsite