There are so many amazing options for treats at Universal Orlando Resort, but which ones are the must-tries? Today I am sharing my top 10 favorite snacks at Universal Orlando and where they are located.
WHAT TO TRY
- Popcorn: While popcorn is basic, it’s nice to have a bucket or two to fill the gaps between snacks or meals. You can get popcorn at both parks and find it in almost all the corners of the parks.
- Butterbeer: THIS IS A MUST! Butterbeer is a non-alcoholic drink often enjoyed by Harry Potter and the gang and can be found in both Univeral Studios and Islands of Adventure parks. It can be served frozen, hot, or cold. In Universal Studios, Butterbeer can be purchased at three locations in Diagon Alley (The Hopping Pot, The Leaky Cauldron, and The Fountain of Fair Fortune. On the Islands of Adventure side, it can be found at The Three Broomsticks, Hog’s Head, and at street carts.
- Pumpkin juice: As weird as it sounds, it tastes amazing. I describe it as tasting like fall with its spices. It can be found in Diagon Alley and at Hogemede at the same places, Butterbeer can be found!
- Anything from Honeydukes: The Honeydukes Sweet Shop is an experience of its own. It doesn’t matter what you get from this shop, you’ll enjoy it either way!
- Crepes: You can pick up either sweet or savory crepes that are great while on the go! These tasty treats can be found in Universal Studios at the Central Park crepe cart near Hollywood Blvd and the entrance to Springfield.
- Butterbeer Ice Cream: This is Butterbeer, but for the hot Florida summers! It can be found in Diagon Alley at Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlor on the Universal Studios side.
- Snooker’s & Snooker’s Sweet Candy Cookers: This is a Dr. Seuss-themed sweet shop full of color! As you can guess it is located in Seuss Landing next to the Mulberry Street Store in Islands of Adventure.
- Lard Lad Donuts: These tasty treats can be found in Springfield or the ‘Simpson’s area’ of Universal Studios.
- Anything from Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes: This fun shop is filled with magical tricks and edible potions. It is located at Diagon Alley in Universal Studios.
- The Croissant Moon Bakery: This bakery is full of tasty pastries and baked goods. It has indoor and outdoor seating and is in front of Islands of Adventure.