This post was sponsored by Treetopia and contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Packing up the Christmas decorations has got to be one of my LEAST favorite things to do, ever. First off, it’s sad. The Christmas season is so wonderful and full of sparkle and light. When you take the tree down, it seem so dark and dreary. The positive side to this, is the opportunity to clean up and start fresh. As much as I don’t like taking the Christmas tree down, I do love a fresh start.
This year, Treetopia sent me one of their awesome Christmas tree bags to store my new Slim Tree. That part was a breeze. The bag is large enough to fit two smaller trees, or one large. My slim tree fit with PLENTY of extra room to spare.
Here are some other helpful items to make the job easier:
- Extra large utility shelves We bought ours at Costco, but you can find similar HERE These shelves have been a game changer. These shelves are big enough to hold giant totes and tubs, which keeps all your precious cargo up off the floor and in easy reach.
- Clear bins Clear is best because you can easily see what is in them! I use these for most of my Christmas decor. I usually take everything right off the tree and wrap things in tissue paper or put them in ziplocks. I put up several trees each year, so each tree has it’s own bin.
- Ornament storage box
- Clear plastic ornament storage box
- Clear plastic light storage bins
- Clear plastic wrapping paper bin
- Soft sided wrapping paper holder
- Tissue paper
And just like that, Christmas is gone until next year!