Star Wars Party
One of my most popular posts of all time was the post I did on my son’s Lego Star Wars-themed birthday party! I put together a free printable pack of favors, signs, games and menu cards that I honestly didn’t put much thought into at the time. I have been blown away by the attention it has received over the years. With the release of Episode Seven, Star Wars fever has been rekindled and I thought it’d be a great time to revisit some of my ideas and do some UPDATES to my original printable.
What the printable pack includes:
- Invitation postcards
- Thank you note postcards
- Menu/food label signs
- Blank labels
- Game and activity center signs
- Cupcake toppers
- Lightsaber napkin wrappers
These are all ideas that I include signs for in my printable pack!
- Light Sabers: Pretzel rods dipped in colored white chocolate
- Princess Lays: Chips
- Thermal Detonators: Cheese puffs or malted milk balls
- Obi-Wan Kabab-ies: Fruit kababs (could also be grilled chicken and veggies, etc)
- Yoda Soda: Lime sherbet and Sprite or 7-Up
- Vader-Ade: Red kool-ade or fruit punch
- Wookie-Cookies: Any type of cookie
- Hans-Rolos: Rolo candies
- Han Burgers: Hamburgers
- Hutt Dogs or Hoth Dogs: Hot dogs
- Bow-Ba Fett Pasta: Bow tie pasta salad (I threw mine together with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, green peppers, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes)
- Ewok Treats: Animal crackers
- Leia’s Bunns: Cinnamon rolls
- Vader Taters: Tater-tots
- Millennium Falcorn: Corn on the cob
- Carbonite Jello: Freeze a Han Solo action figure in Jello!
- Storm Trooper Scoopers: Tortilla chip scoops and salsa or dip
- Dark Side Cake: Chocolate cake
- C-3P Oreos: Oreos
- Palpatine’s Pizza: Pizza
- First Order Fries: French fries
- Qui-Gon Jinn-Gerbread: Gingerbread cookies
- Skywalker Sundae: Ice cream bar or giant ice cream sundae like we did HERE
- Light Sabers: Buy them or make your own. We made them out of pool noodles so the kids could play and not get hurt…
- Jedi robes: Cut them out of brown fabric for a no-sew option! Cut a large rectangle, then fold in half and cut a hole in the middle for a head to go through.
- Make light saber bubble wands by spray painting the handles of regular bubble wands silver! Use wands like these: bubble wands on Amazon
- You can find a lot of great ideas here: Star Wars Party Favors
- Banner, Food Signs and Other Printables: Find everything you need in my FREE Printable Pack!!
- Light Saber Napkins: The wrapper for these is in my printable pack. Find the tutorial HERE
- Store Bought Star Wars Party Accessories: Find them at Star Wars Party Supplies
- Attack the Clone Army: We gave each guest a foam light saber, then basically let them loose on a field of white balloons! Hint: don’t steak your balloons out too early. Most of ours popped on the grass before the kids had a chance to attack. If you have a willing individual, have someone dress as Darth Vader or another member of the Imperial guard to head up the Clone army.
- Unfreeze Han Solo: Freeze a plastic Han Solo action figure in a tub of ice, give each guest a dollar store squirt gun and let them race against the clock to unfreeze Han from “Carbonite”
- Go HERE for my complete post of party games
How to Get This File
Fill out the form below and this free download will be emailed to you within a few minutes! If you’d rather not join my email list, you may want to check out the printables I have available in my shop: SHOP HERE