Here’s a quick little rundown on some of our family’s current obsessions!
- The Greatest Showman Soundtrack: Which has basically been on repeat 24/7 for the past several months. Our last soundtrack obsession was Moana, and that lasted for a good year, so this one’s still got time!
- Boppy Wrap Carrier: This carrier has comfort AND support! I LOVED my K’tan carrier, but because I bought a small, Asher has now outgrown it. Rather than size up, I wanted to try this new carrier from Boppy and I am hooked.
- Mintonka Slippers: Pretty much get me through the Winter alive.
- Ankle Strap Flats: Size up 1/2 a size!
- Big Mac Jr – don’t judge.
- Kombucha by the caseload from Costco!
- This is Us: My show
- The Crown: Jay and my show
- When Calls the Heart: What I watch with the kids
- Parks and Rec (for the 7th time??)
Movies we Recently Saw
- The Greatest Showman
- Black Panther
Games my Kids are Obsessing Over
- Animal Jam
- IXL.com Ok, Maybe I’m forcing that one just a bit!