Hi, my name is Natalie Lemp and I am 8 years old and in third grade. I like to play fashion show and sing. I like making friends! These pictures are of me and my friend, Natalie Forshee. I wrote this, how to be a good friend. Here are some tips!
How to be a good friend
- Say sorry if you hurt your friend’s feelings
- If your friend is coming over she is the guest. She can pick what she wants to do.
- If you are mean to your friend she will never want to see you again.
- Don’t argue with your friend
- If you do argue, sit down for a second and then talk about it
Now here are some cool things you can do with your friend
- Make a fort
- Ride your bike around your neighborhood with your mom
- Play dress up
- Play with makeup
- Play rock stars
- Build things with Lego’s
Now here are some bad things you should not do with your friend
- Play in the bathroom
- Play in the backyard without permission
- Go to the neighbor’s house without asking your mom