Hi, my name is Natalie Lemp and I am 8 years old and in third grade. I like to play fashion show and sing. I like making friends! These pictures are of me and my friend, Natalie Forshee. I wrote this, how to be a good friend. Here are some tips!
How to be a good friend
- Say sorry if you hurt your friend’s feelings
- If your friend is coming over she is the guest. She can pick what she wants to do.
- If you are mean to your friend she will never want to see you again.
- Don’t argue with your friend
- If you do argue, sit down for a second and then talk about it
Now here are some cool things you can do with your friend
- Make a fort
- Ride your bike around your neighborhood with your mom
- Play dress up
- Play with makeup
- Play rock stars
- Build things with Lego’s
Now here are some bad things you should not do with your friend
- Play in the bathroom
- Play in the backyard without permission
- Go to the neighbor’s house without asking your mom
So precious! Oh what we can learn from our sweet babies.
Natalie that is some great advice. I’m going to read this to my grand daughter
Very good advice for everyone