What we’re doing:
- We start out the day at “Ready to Learn”
- Frequently, throughout the day, each child’s name will be moved up and down the chart depending on how they are behaving.
- I reserve “Excellent” status for really good behavior. I like that the bottom section says “Consequence” because this could be any number of things, you choose. Loss of privilege, time out, etc.
- If a child ends the day at “Excellent” they earn 10 points
- “Good Job” earns 5 points
- “Ready to Learn” earns 1 point
- “Warning” and “Consequence” earn 0 points
- Points can be accumulated and used when we have a “shopping” day at the “store”
- Prizes are priced from 20 points on up, based on their value (I got prizes from the Target dollar section, Dollar Tree and Five Below)
- 1 Standard size poster board, cut in half lengthwise (this should make it 28.25″ long and 11″ wide)
- Clothes pins for each child
- My FREE Behavior Chart printable
- Glue and Tape
Cut out each page and glue to the poster board. If you use the cutting guidelines printed on each page, they should all fit perfectly on a single poster board. Use arrows to write your children’s names and glue to clothespins. Attach a string to the top of the chart (for hanging) using tape or by punching holes. I also got thinking that this would work great in a Kids Church setting! I tweaked it just a little bit and have included it here in case anyone wants it: Church Behavior Chart
THIS PRINTABLE HAS MOVED TO THE ARCHIVES
Subscribe now for instant access to this one, and many more
[wampum_membership_form ac_list_ids=”1″ ac_tags=”email-list, free-membership” plan_id=”21826″ inline=”true” first_name=”true” email=”true” password_strength=”false” log_in=”true” redirect=”https://www.allthingswithpurpose.com/programs/free-membership/”]
Wait a minute, you’re already a member! Go there now!
Wow these are amazing ideas! Now I’ll be having new materials for my class.