Fall Leaf Puppet Craft
What You Need
- Collect leaves and press them in a flat book for a couple of days
- Cut 2 sheets of laminating paper
- Cut the stems off of the leaves
- Remove the protective film from a sheet of laminating paper and lay it flat on the table (sticky side up of)
- Arrange leaves on the sticky paper
TIP: Make sure the leaves are far enough from the edges and other leaves so you can press the top layer and bottom layer together
- Carefully place a second layer of sticky paper on top of the leaves
- Press down on your laminating sheets to seal all the little areas up, paying close attention to the edges of your leaves
- Cut out the leaves with a centimeter edge of sticky paper all the way around them
Time to Create the Puppet!
Glue a craft stick to the back of a leaf. Glue eyes, a stick nose, and twine mouth on your puppet. Add additional craft sticks for arms and use markers to decorate!
You Might Also Like: Toy Story 4 Forky Craft