My son is obsessed with Star Wars right now, and being a little bit of a Star Wars nerd myself, I am ok with that. I am also really glad my daughter was ok with the idea of doing a whole Star Wars theme for Halloween! A tiny Luke Skywalker is even cuter when accompanied by Princess Leia (oh and don’t forget baby sister dressed as an ewok!)
1. My Star Wars themed kids costumes: All Things with Purpose
2. DIY Sock Buns: Opening Ceremony
3. Belt tutorial here: Craftiness is not Optional
4. The pants and cape look: Inchmark
5. How-to sock buns: All Things with Purpose
6. Cheap Angel costume: Amazon I bought this angle costume a few weeks ago, at that time it was only $6. The reviews on it are correct, it is super cheap and paper thin, but it works for me! I didn’t have to sew or glue anything and you can’t buy fabric half the time that is this cheap. Lose the wings and halo, add a silver belt and put her hair in two sock buns on the sides. An old or recycled angle costume is the easiest way to go!
8. DIY bun headband
9. The original in her white puffer jacket. Use a white snow vest or coat and white shirt, boots and pants. Do hair in braids instead of buns.
Here is a great Pattern for an easy Leia dress
…And here’s how my costumes turned out!
See all the ideas and how to…HERE!
Star Wars fans:
How about my Printable Party Pack and all the ideas you need to
pull off the BEST EVER Star Wars party!