Large Family-Friendly Restaurants
I’m sharing a few of our favorite quick-service restaurants at Walt Disney World that easily accommodate large families.
It can be a bit of a hassle trying to find restaurants that seat bigger groups together, especially when some places literally have their tables attached to the ground. But nonetheless, it’s not impossible! Keep in mind that you may not find one large table that everyone will fit at. Be flexible and look for places that offer plenty of seating so you’re able to find tables next to each other. Here is a list of Disney World’s quick-service restaurants for large families:
- The Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square: quite possibly the best-kept secret at the Magic Kingdom (shhh). The upstairs has plenty of seating, and it’s extremely calm and quiet, which makes this a perfect place to get away from the crowds on a hot day!
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland has lots of seating! Try to grab a table near the stage to watch the show.
- PizzeRizzo – Located near the Muppet Vision 3D show. This pizzeria offers two floors of both outdoor and indoor seating.
- Backlot Express – Located near the “Star Tours” ride. This place is massive and has plenty of seating! The only major con to this restaurant is that it’s mostly open-air; if you’re looking for an air-conditioned restaurant, this is not the best option for you.
If your group is coming to Disney World’s Hollywood Studios, you should check out our post on the Hollywood Studios’ must-dos!
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse – Located in America, this restaurant has plenty of indoor and outdoor seating.
- Sunshine Seasons – Located inside “The Land” pavilion. Sunshine Seasons has long rows of tables that make it fairly easy to find spots for your party to sit close by.
- Connections – Located to the left of Spaceship Earth towards the front of the park. This new quick-service restaurant is huge and offers lots of indoor seating.
- Satu’li Canteen – Located in Pandora. This restaurant has great food and fairly large tables that seat big parties, but it’s also pretty popular and stays rather busy. There is seating inside and outside. On busy days, you will need to show proof of a mobile order before they allow you to sit down.
- Flame Tree Barbecue – This restaurant is a medium-sized venue with great open space, but the tables aren’t movable. If you’re looking for a place in Animal Kingdom that ideally seats your party together, this isn’t the greatest spot. However, portion sizes are generous, and we found this to be a great place to split meals while on a budget (hello, half chicken meal)!
That wraps up the list of some of Disney World’s quick-service restaurants for large families! For more details on Disney World dining, you can visit the Walt Disney World website.